[Microsound-announce] COIN GUTTER - NEW Floppy disk single released!!!

//*--+-/ e(m)m[a] slacklavish at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 03:03:30 EDT 2008

*coin gutter - Limited Lifetime Warranty
now available on floppy disk - visit coingutter.ca (http://coingutter.ca/)
for details!

*To celebrate the 26th anniversary of the introduction of the first
commercially available 3.5 inch floppy disk*, we've recorded a mono, 8 bit
recording that we'll ship for free with every CD purchase made through our
website. You can also buy it for - of course - $3.50. Shipping is probably
is included with that. Email us for details.

* sure, most of the world knows this as the 90 mm floppy, but then to be
just as clever, we'd be selling it for 90 cents. Screw that.
...stay tuned for more floppy releases from vanity records soon.

em

--
BRAND NEW CD RELEASE! Pigeonless available for download from: